Placing advertisements is the easiest and preferred method by many to make money with a blog. Easiest way to monetize a blog is to join an ad network and let them worry about finding advertisers that are willing to pay you to have their ads displayed on your blog.
Most of bloggers use Google AdSense ad network to make money with their blog, but there are also other ad networks which might be good alternative to AdSense for some loggers. One of the better ad networks bloggers can join and start making money online with their blogs is Chitika.
Chitika is similar to AdSense and many other network. You get paid every time a visitor clicks on ads that are on your blog. How much you will make per click depends on many things but the most important factor where the visitors come from. If most of your visitors come from US than you will be paid more per click than you would be paid if your visitors come from other parts of the world. The number of visitros that come to your blog is also a factor that determines how much you will earn. If there is large number of people come to your blog than you will have many clicks on the ads and as a result make more money from Chitika. Type od ads and their placement and format are also of importance to how much you will earn.
Step by step guide for making money with Chitika.
If you have a blog or you are a contributor of revenue sharing website that is accepting Chiotika as away to monetize your content, can start making money as a Chitika publisher. Here is a step by step instruction how to do it:
- Create a blog if you already don’t have one. One of the way to become a publisher is by having your own blog. Starting a blog is easy and it will cost you very little, but you can even create a blog for free using blogging platforms like Blogger. Before you start a blog decide what you want to write about. You can choose to write about anything but it’s best you choose something that you are passionate about because if you choose a topic that you are not passionate about and don,t know much about you will run out of ideas what to write about very quickly. And if you dont post regularly you can make your blog a success story.
- Join revenue sharing websites that has Chitika as monetization method. Another way to earn money as Chitika publisher is to write articles and publish them on websites that have Chitika as their monetization method. Sites where you use Chitika are Infobarrel and Seekyt. The disadvantages of writing for revenue sharing websites is that you don’t get to keep the whole profit made by the content that you published, by only a part of it usually 50% or more. Good thing about revenue sharing websites is that you can write articles from many categories, unlike blogs which are focused on a single topic.
- Open Chitika publisher account.Opening a publisher account is free and easy and it will take only seconds to fill a form and send application. You will need to provide details like your name, valid emails your website or blog url, and choose a username and password.
- Place ads on your blog. Once your publisher application is accepted you and wish to start making money with your blog you will need to place ads on your blog. To do it just log in to your account and select the type of ad you wish to place on your blog. There are three types of ads: Link ads, text ads and mobile ads. You can customize the ads to look the way you want and in the end of the process you will need to copy ad code and place it on your blog.
- Get paid. Chitika offers two ways for publishers to receive their earnings. Paypal and check. The minimum amount for Paypal payment is $10 and for check is $50.
How much do Chitika publishers earn?
How much money can Chitka publisher depends on many things. The most important is how much traffic does their blog has. The blogs with more traffic can earn more than blogs with less traffic. Another thing that is important is the countries from where does the traffic comes from. If visitor come from US, UK or Canada then earnings per click are higher.
Chitika is great way to make money with a blog. It is also a good way to start making money online for free and without investment if you decide to use free blog and become contributor to revenue sharing websites.